Search the forum,

Discuss Hi everyone, new to this site in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

Just introducing myself to this forum.

I'm a wet plumber, started late at the age of 48 (am now 56), so have 8 years of experience. I really love the job, meeting new people and solving problems. I get a lot of job satisfaction from even the smallest job to doing complete bathrooms.

My age is definitely showing but I am glad to have made the career change.

Forums like this are really good as the wealth of knowledge from you guys can really make a big difference to us sole traders when we have nowhere else to turn to.

Steve

Hello and welcome

Welcome :) Glad you found the forum! How are you finding it so far?

Hi

Just introducing myself to this forum.

I'm a wet plumber, started late at the age of 48 (am now 56), so have 8 years of experience. I really love the job, meeting new people and solving problems. I get a lot of job satisfaction from even the smallest job to doing complete bathrooms.

My age is definitely showing but I am glad to have made the career change.

Forums like this are really good as the wealth of knowledge from you guys can really make a big difference to us sole traders when we have nowhere else to turn to.

Steve
Hi Steve, great to see you on board, UKPF is really the best site populated by well meaning
experienced plumbers and GSR
there is NEVER a daft question on here regards Rob Foster
aka centralheatking age is no problem I am 61 bring it on

Reply to Hi everyone, new to this site in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock