Search the forum,

Discuss Hi all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Old Brown.....loads of great advice available here.....regards Turnpin:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hi all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just wondered which laser levels are good all rounders for accuracy, ease of use, price etc… Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Hi, love all things plumbing from diy perspective, new heating inbound so no doubt will be on again soon
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi All, usually come on here when I'm troubleshooting! Anyway I'm a builder, plenty of experience, from diy as a squatter in the 70's and 80's, then self employed and now Ltd Co. Eventually bought the squat and converted it to 3 x high spec flats in central London, which are rented out. Yes, 'a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m a newbie here so please be gentle 😇 I’m in uk and recently bought a house with a few plumbing issues and hope that this forum can help me sort them out I’m pretty good with diy so can’t see any problems doing any work myself Will be posting the problems I’m having shortly 👍
Replies
Views
Welcome again! I'm 45, a Registered Adult nurse working in busy, acute medical wards. At work, I almost constantly deal with fluids and tiny pipeworks: IV, subcut, veins, ports, midlines, cannulas, oral, and nasogastric.. Yay.. Yet, after Covid19 something started to slowly break down at me...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock