Search the forum,

Discuss Hi all, new to forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello and welcome

Reply to Hi all, new to forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just saying hi, useful forum for the more advanced DIYer!
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools (the MK and Cox dispenser range). Feel free to reach out if you have any questions related to applying silicone and other materials. I look forward...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not a plumber just a DIYer, I've posted my problem in the Central Heating forum. Any help will be gratefully received.
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I shouldn't tackle. Really glad I stumbled onto this forum, and hoping to learn more here from people with knowledge and experience. Thanks to the...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock