Search the forum,

Discuss Hi All - New Member :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

New member - just joined, so will be asking for some advice soon from all of you experts :)

Wozza.

Hello and welcome

Reply to Hi All - New Member :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with Part L building regs. What are the rules regarding flue snugs, do they have to be fitted on all new boiler installs. I prefer to use sand/cement...
Replies
Views
Hi, love all things plumbing from diy perspective, new heating inbound so no doubt will be on again soon
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Ttp
Hi all...just joining the group having been an avid watcher. Very impressed with members on this group giving really good advice. I don't have any immediate plumbing challenges/ queries but no doubt I'll be looking to get your expertise in future. Cheers
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can recommend? Maybe with some appropriate tape. The waste pipe is in the wall but was trimmed at some point (unnecessarily) to only 10mm extruding from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock