Search the forum,

Discuss Hepworth Plumbing fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcb

Anyone out their have any problems with (grey Hepworth fitting) with green gripper.
We had some of them that the gripper just fell away in bits.
Wonder why Hepworth changed to white fitting with stainless steel gripper.

I don't use plastic push fit, but I have come across the green plastic gripper in Hep fittings broken into segments. No idea if that happened when the installer was pushing the fitting on, perhaps carelessly not in line, or if it just happens later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hepworth Plumbing fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and managed to get the water turned off pretty quickly so it is not a massive catastrophe. Both times, a fitting popped off a pipe about 15 minutes after...
Replies
Views
I had a new Grandfos UPS3 pump fitted today, and am trying to set it up. I want it on 2nd setting, but having problems. The green light is on setting 1 and there is a yellow light on setting 2. If I press the arrow the green light stays on 1 and I then have yellow lights on settings 2 and 3. If...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have fitted an electric shower, teed off the toilet cold feed (Mains) The pressure for the shower is very very poor just dribbling out. Pressure is fine Lpm is fine Fitted loads like this before and never had a problem Any suggestions ?
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing with it as a matter of course. If I'm wrong can someone let me know and I'll shift it to a better place.] I have a condensing boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock