Search the forum,

Discuss Hep cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Londonluke

Fancy some nice cutters. Have some cheap red plastic ones that feel 'cheap"

want to add some "bling" to my tools !!

5.9015, 5.9022 - Rothenberger PLASTICUT 15mm - 22mm Plastic Tube Cutter

Simply click the PLASTICUT into place and grip FIRMLY, rotate around the pipe in the direction of the arrows. The pipe will be cut, squarly and cleanly after 1 - 2rotations.

* Simple to use
* Single - handed cutting action
* Ideal for confined spaces
* Safer to use than saws or shears
* Tailor made for professtional and DIY use
* Clean, square cut through all types of plastic pipe
* Comprehensive size range available
* Replacement blades available
* SAFETY NOTE Please replace safety insert after use

http://www.tradecounterdirect.com/productinfo.php?pid=902&cid=121&cat=HAND TOOLS: Pipe Cutters&pg=1
productinfo.php

hi , new to this forum so hello to you all.

i tried this type of plastic pipe cutter and found it very poor. the ex-plumber/merchant tried it as well with no joy either. he said the he will not be restocking them !:confused:

I had 32mm cutters and agree that they are useless. I have heard that the 15 & 22mm are very good though.
Steve

i have found the more you use these cutters the worse they get only cutting half the pipe (time for the bin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hep cutters in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock