Search the forum,

Discuss Henco pipe suppliers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Do you know which suppliers stock Henco pipe and press fit fittings? Also who hires out the crimping tool for that manufacturer too?

As a side question. Does the BOSS double regulation commissioning valve close off fully like an isolation valve? This is the valve in question. 9515 Fixed Orifice DZR Double Regulating Valve

mlcp ?

does it need to be henco and no they dont

bss do hire

I need to join on to henco pipe to do some alterations. So guessing I should only use their fittings?

Reply to Henco pipe suppliers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m replacing my single skin plastic oil tank with a new bunded oil tank. I’m going to replace the single 10mm pvc covered oil pipe too, so to keep the number of compression joints to a minimum, I’d like to fit an external tigerloop combi 3 de-aerator (the one that incorporates an isolation...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In each case he just drilled a hole in the pipe, and stuck the condensate in the side, smeared glue everywhere. No boss, or branch. Is this allowed, is...
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to sort all of my rads and do some other bits including fitting a filter but I'm stumped on how to drain down due to how the system is put together...
Replies
Views
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively sensible (!) but I just want to check the steps involved to make sure I'm not missing anything before starting. System info- Steps (I think)- 1. Turn...
Replies
Views
New LPG installation with 2x 19kg cylinders outside, plus change-over regulator with isolator valve on output, then 10 metres of 15mm copper pipe (3 soldered joints only) running into house to the kitchen, to gas hob (with another isolator just prior to hob). System Failing tightness test...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock