Search the forum,

Discuss Helper required Canterbury Area (suit Gas portfolio seeker?! Trainee?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iain85

Hi all,

Well I'm looking for some casual labourer to help with installs etc. I don't work a 5 day week always so won't suit everyone although I can offer training on service and repair which I am happy do although this would be unpaid as would actually slow me down. Probably one day a weeks servicing and repair minimum. There will hopefully plenty of install work too.
so I invisage this will suit someone who requires some experience with the servicing and repair side and wants to know about how things work in the real world. Ideally they will be part skilled with experience hanging rads etc.

This I hope might be a good opportunity for some one.

Please private message if you are interested

Iain

Good opportunity for someone thanks for posting this up Iain regards turnpin:smiley2:

Hi all,

Well I'm looking for some casual labourer to help with installs etc. I don't work a 5 day week always so won't suit everyone although I can offer training on service and repair which I am happy do although this would be unpaid as would actually slow me down. Probably one day a weeks servicing and repair minimum. There will hopefully plenty of install work too.
so I invisage this will suit someone who requires some experience with the servicing and repair side and wants to know about how things work in the real world. Ideally they will be part skilled with experience hanging rads etc.

This I hope might be a good opportunity for some one.

Please private message if you are interested

Iain
Great chance for someone, wish I lived down your way. Hopefully they'll be breaking your door down anytime now.

Yes, all work is Kent (around Canterbury and surrounding area). I get a nose bleed heading into the big smoke : )

Well if you give me a tenner diesel I will come for free lol hope you find someone mate

Fraid not chaps. It's a difficult one because it would only really suit someone who doesn't need to pay the bills because ultimately its not solid work. Some times I've got loads on and then it's quiet. Hard one really....

Pffttt. I make a great brew ;) usually i have my tea without milk..... Be thankful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Helper required Canterbury Area (suit Gas portfolio seeker?! Trainee?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock