Search the forum,

Discuss Help needed on Worcester heatslave 20/25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Worcester heatslave 20/25 and it stopped working the other night. When I switch the boiler on at the wall the blower starts to run but won't ignite I have a oil feed to the pump but no oil feed to the nossle then the blower cuts out after 20 seconds my lock out light is not on and no light on the control box. I unscrewd the solenoid of the pump and put a magnet to it and switched the boiler back on the blower started and I had oil up to the nossle so I know it is not a fuel related problem. I did some research on Google and some one on the forum had the same problem as me and it turned out to be there control box. I have since bought a new control box and fitted it but still have this problem could anyone shed any light to my issue?

You are better getting an oil service person to fix it and service it including setting combustion.
Only wasting your time and money buying parts you don’t require.
There are other electronics besides just the burner on that boiler.

Could be something quite simple but i would advise you get a oftec engineer to diagnose the fault . cheers kop

Any amount of issues. What oil pressure did you have at the pump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help needed on Worcester heatslave 20/25 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock