Search the forum,

Discuss Help identifying shower make (Sanitrex?) and where to get spare part needed? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Please see attached photos. Can anybody help with identifying the make of the shower unit and where to source the spare part in the photo? Top shower control knob has stopped working. On pulling the shower out and getting further advice the concealed control unit will need replacing.

Appreciate any help that can be given.

Attachments

• Manual Front Page.jpg
    Manual Front Page.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Manual Page 1.jpg
    Manual Page 1.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Shower Control (Knob taken off).jpg
    Shower Control (Knob taken off).jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Shower Controls.jpg
    Shower Controls.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Shower Unit.jpg
    Shower Unit.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Spare Part Needed.jpg
    Spare Part Needed.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 2

Reply to Help identifying shower make (Sanitrex?) and where to get spare part needed? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house (possibly between 2015 and 2017) but I've no idea what model it is. Firstly, can anyone help me to identify it to see if I can get a replacement knob...
Replies
Views
I am fitting a thermostatic shower control. The flow knob fitting has a threaded section - 27mm OD - and it would be helpful to get a nut to go on it. Can anyone advise what I need and where to get it please?
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Hi , I'm wondering whether anybody can help me at all ? My boiler has started making noises which I am unable to identify. If anybody is able to guide me to the route of the issue itll be massively appreciated. I'm looking for an idea of how much it will cost to get it repaired. The water has...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock