Search the forum,

Discuss Help for Solar Virgin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHPES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi. I must confess that I know very little about solar at all.

I am looking at the possibility of solar panels at my place as I am eventually going to get round to replacing the system for an unvented one and am considered solar as well.

The thing is my roof has a very shallow pitch. It is a flat roof with a ridge at one end at about 2ft above the flat section. Is there a minimum pitch which the panels must be inclined on?

The cylinder is directly below the flat roof so piping to it would be fairly straightforwards.

Hi. I must confess that I know very little about solar at all.

I am looking at the possibility of solar panels at my place as I am eventually going to get round to replacing the system for an unvented one and am considered solar as well.

The thing is my roof has a very shallow pitch. It is a flat roof with a ridge at one end at about 2ft above the flat section. Is there a minimum pitch which the panels must be inclined on?

The cylinder is directly below the flat roof so piping to it would be fairly straightforwards.

you can get brackets so that you can install on flat roof.

Do the panels need to be inclined or can they go flat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help for Solar Virgin in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock