Search the forum,

Discuss Hello FNG here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Foster

Just a brief intro.
Decided a couple years ago that i wanted a trade under my belt so tried to get into college last year but only made the short list. Had success this year and i am currently doing my City and Guilds 6129 Level 2 Tech. Hoping to get some voluntary work with local plumbers to gain some work place experience and if im lucky perhaps NVQ 2 assessments as well.
Should add im late thirties and been enjoying the college course so far.

Thanks for the welcome will be using this forum for info so i prob wont post much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello FNG here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north west. I’m looking to complete my NVQ portfolio the jobs I require On site observation with the college assessor: Health & Safety x2 Installation of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me out with the essential 'on the tools' experience. I work full time at the moment and am used to an above min wage salary, I understand I will have to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m 31 years old hard working and always try to produce quality work. I’ve just finished my level 2 diploma in Plumbing at Leeds college for building. I want to sign up to the NVQ L2 course but need a plumber to work with. I have my own Van and some tools. If there is anyone in the Leeds...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not really solved this, so I feel i need some real advice from real tradesmen. I am 21 and stuck behind a desk not progressing into a career, I have...
Replies
Views
Over the summer I completed a level 2 diploma in plumbing (City and Guilds 6035) with Able Skills and am now looking to complete the NVQ level 2. Access training are offering an assessment package for £1500, which is competitive, but I am now nervous given the reviews I have seen on here. I am...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock