Search the forum,

Discuss heatslave drian down in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
who took our minion away?

Don't need to drain anything down anyway do you? I usually take pressure off, turn pump valve off plus the other iso's and Bobs your Aunty. Am I missing something?

No, don't do it, don't touch that quarter turn pump valve, it'll leak. I guarantee it.

I pull the burner, dump the pressure and drop any excess water out the little nut under the pressure gauge. But it was prob the head anyway, a 002 and a 6 way junction box. Apparently you can only buy the full valve and it's 100.

Don't need to drain anything down anyway do you? I usually take pressure off, turn pump valve off plus the other iso's and Bobs your Aunty. Am I missing something?

doh, now he'll know, but as you say simple and sweet and how Id do it

If you come across the later Worcester combis that have the grey plastic Honeywell valves, these sometimes tend to stick and require servicing. You need to take off the head and get the cartridge out, clean and grease it up with heavy graphite or silicone grease then reassemble. Word of warning, be careful not to lose the tiny circlip that holds the piston in as it can go pinging off across the room if you are not careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatslave drian down in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock