Search the forum,

Discuss Heatline Vizo 24 boiler - central heating but no hot water (Croydon area) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chris_P

I've just moved in to a property with a Heatline Vizo 24. Within two days it's stopped supplying hot water. As the flame ignites and the temperature of the water starts to rise, the LED that advises to check the CH sensor lights up and the flame extinguishes. It then ignites itself again and the cycle continues. I've researched the problem but cannot find a solution and need it looked at. Thanks, Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline Vizo 24 boiler - central heating but no hot water (Croydon area) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
I have a heatline vizo 24 combi boiler that starts up for a few seconds and then shuts off. This happens with both hot water and heating. If left all overnight or all day it will work first time and stay on. If tried again soon after the problem comes back.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
My first thought when I heard this fault a combi boiler with hot water but no heating. Was a problem with the stat, controls not making the call for heat. If this is not the case. Can the divertor valve be the cause of the issue?
Replies
Views
B
Issue with boiler short cycling in system with hot water tank. We have an ideal heating logic heat2 h15 boiler which feeds a hot water tank upstairs in the house. We have an issue where if the boiler isn’t set to 80c then the boiler will short cycle, the hot water tank thermostat is set at...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First issue was the pump went faulty, so the pump was replaced. This then led to a new issue coming up where the central heating would work, but not the hot...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock