Search the forum,

Discuss Heating problems. Timer says everything is on but radiators not! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help.
Our heating is on a timer to come on twice a day once in morning once in evening. The morning is coming on fine but this evening nothing. The thermostat seems to be working, clicking on when the temp drops. The timer has the red light on says everything is running. The Boiler Appears to be on... hot water no problem but the radiators are not coming on and its driving me mental. any advice would be gratefully received.

A

I have the feeling of de ja vus!

What happens if you use the boost button?

Have you checked water pressure on boiler ? if Ok then its a call to a Boiler guy I'm sorry to say nothing you can do

When you say the water is OK - do you mean the boiler fires up and runs if you boost the water heating?

Flexicom Hx ? that's not a combi that's a heat only boiler you must have a hot water tank !! if that's the case more than likely one of the controls in the airing cupboard has stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating problems. Timer says everything is on but radiators not! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator icon never stops flashing implying the rads are calling for more heat, even though they're all red hot and have been for hours, is this a fault or just...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or garden, run-of-the-mill British housing estate CH setup. Downstairs radiator, 1 of 2 in our living room, went cold one evening mid-November last...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always amazed at the water pressure so on the odd occasion that the water was only luke warm it was easily forgiven, but over time we have come to realise that...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock