Search the forum,

Discuss Heating / plumbing engineers wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

centra

Hi Guys

We are a small company of 10 covering Wiltshire. We are looking for engineers for both service, breakdown and installation work in gas, oil and LPG.

Salary from £25k-£35k plus dependent on experience.
Van
Phone and Ipad
Uniform
On going training

PM me if you are interested and would like more information.

Thank you for this fantastic opportunity.

If this job interests you please PM Centra as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating / plumbing engineers wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are looking for an experienced plumber or heating engineer to join Pinnacle Heating & Plumbing Ltd. We offer very competitive salary (up to £42,000) based on your qualifications and experience, a van, pension and 28 days holiday. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.30...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Scott Jenkins Water Softeners Ltd is a fast growing family run business that covers all aspects of Water Softeners and Drinking Water Systems. Working in both domestic households and commercial businesses, located in and around East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, and Kent. You’ll need...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock