Discuss Heating pipework size in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Andy Griffith

I am doing a 3 garage conversion into a annexe. I am doing it all in push fit plastic. I don't want to have any joints in the ceiling to minimize any chance of leaks damaging at any point in the future. My question is can I run from the boiler each individual radiator off a mainifold. Pipes would be 15mm size and lengths 18m 17m 15m 10m 8m.

Yes you can , and that’ll help you to have fewer joints - only be at the rads and the manifold all of which will be visible and accessible. Done the same before for similar reasons .
I’d use mlcp.

Reply to Heating pipework size in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock