Search the forum,

Discuss Heating Engineer required for Quote/advice in Maidstone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChunkyDoc

Greetings and Salutations.
I currently have an old Potterton Kingfisher II RS60, with a hot water cylinder.

Looking to upgrade but could use some advice on the best system to replace it with and a quote for the work.
3 bed semi, 2 bathrooms and possibly a loft conversion further down the line so an additional en-suite.

Merci.

Bonjour mon ami, comment allez vous. Et merci!

Should anyone be able to help my mate chunkydoc please make contact via pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heating Engineer required for Quote/advice in Maidstone in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better way to go. Just after some advice and rough costs involved, is it worth getting a pressurised system installed and a new boiler and oil pump? Heating...
Replies
Views
The work required is two-fold: 1) Firstly, to perform a power flush on the 11 radiators contained in a four bedroom detached house. 2) Secondly, to install a new upgraded radiator in the main bedroom for improved heating. Note: the bedroom floor has already been modified to allow easy access...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from the loft water reservoir tank (which also feeds the cold water taps in the bathroom & the WC cistern). There is an expansion vessel attached to this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Y plan open vent system, boiler 30+ years old, and requires replacement. My plumber is recommending fitting a new Viessmann 11kw System boiler in the current boilers position. The problem is he plans to run two new separate pipes fro the boiler to the hot water cylinder. Once this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock