Search the forum,

Discuss Has my builder ruined my boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

The emphasis being "plumber" or heating engineer !

If you read the manual it says the diverter valve needs to be be open to fill. There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the work tats been done.

If the cold water feed to the filler loop is boiler side of the new valves you should be able to pressurise the system. It's unclear what's where from the pictures. It needs a sketch of the pipework with valve positions. If you turn a tap into you get hot water? Too much guesswork without a diagram.

If the cold water feed to the filler loop is boiler side of the new valves you should be able to pressurise the system. It's unclear what's where from the pictures. It needs a sketch of the pipework with valve positions. If you turn a tap into you get hot water? Too much guesswork without a diagram.

The manual for the boiler clearly says the the diverter valve needs to be open to fill.

Get someone out to check it?

No point any of us guessing as by the sounds of it you shouldn’t be touching it anyway.

Regardless looking at your pictures you don’t have a bypass for when both zones are closed. Who knows if you’ve got a non return anywhere on the system.

You’ve also got a combi so hot water demand isn’t with the zone valve.

You’ll need a professional to diagnose on site it in my opinion.

Reply to Has my builder ruined my boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock