Search the forum,

Discuss has anybody heard of pro powertools and are they any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi all.

I was looking for a new cordless hammer drill when i came accross a few that took my fancy. they are made by a company called "pro". has anyone heard of them before and are their power tools reliable?

Toolstation > Power Tools > Pro

the one i spotted is the Pro 24v Combi Hammer Drill for £99.
do i buy or do i look elsewhere????

cheers
J

cheers ajs. have looked into it abit more and ended up choosing a makita one. cost abit more but at least i know that what ill be getting is worth every penny.

:) I think that they are made by a company called Nu-Tool who seem to make plenty of own brand store stuff.

No idea what they are like to use or how they wear. Try Screwfix forum, somebody there has usually used nearly every tool going.

You can't always tell with store brand stuff whether its any good or not. Somebody wrote in that they had bought a B and Q own brand shower for about £100 and when they wanted spares found it was made by Mira whose own price for he same shower was somewhere like £200.

You just don't know what your buying, when you buy store brands.

hi all.

I was looking for a new cordless hammer drill when i came accross a few that took my fancy. they are made by a company called "pro". has anyone heard of them before and are their power tools reliable?

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toolstation.com%2Fshop%2FPowerTools%2FPro%2Fd40%2Fsd2796"]Toolstation > Power Tools > Pro[/DLMURL]

the one i spotted is the Pro 24v Combi Hammer Drill for £99.
do i buy or do i look elsewhere????

cheers
J

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pro tool range are B&Q's own... if you are doing professional work don't bother, if you are on a budget then go for Ryobi or the MacCalister range if not AEG or Dewalt will give you the best service, I have a Dewalt cordless 12v drill that is about 8 or 10 years old and still going strong (had a new battery though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to has anybody heard of pro powertools and are they any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock