Search the forum,

Discuss Has any one completed or are currently doing there cma1 training as I am looking to do this asap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi has anyone completed or currently doing there cma1 gas training? I live down in Bournemouth and am looking at getting my cma1 training done. Any advice would be great?

What field of work are you in atm ?

I am currently working in the gas metering industry exchanging gas meters. Been doing it for 2 years now. Thanks for your reply.

You should be fine then it's only one day course

But I have no qualifications so I think I will have to do a managed learning programme before I sit the cma1? I would be interested to kno what my cma1 portfolio will consist of u kno? What line of work are you currently in?

Nope I work alongside someone who has there cma1 because we do larger meter exchanges n its a 2 man job u kno? But i feel ready to sit my training n start maybe a duel fuel smart meter job or even go straight into becoming an i&c meter fitter myself. The company I work for don't seem to want to put me through the training which is very frustrating so I will do it myself if must.

Reply to Has any one completed or are currently doing there cma1 training as I am looking to do this asap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock