Search the forum,

Discuss Harleqin Heatstream 200L Direct Mains Pressure Hot Water Storage Tank 200Dir in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

PDS

Hi All,
I’m fitting my first Harlequin unit next week and would appreciate any advice or tips you guys may have.
The installation guide recommended either an expansion vessel or shock arrestor, what would be the preferred unit?
Thanks in advance.

If this is what I think it is , its a thermal store . So should only need a shock arrester or small ex vessel just used on the incoming mains . What do the Mi’s say ?

Reply to Harleqin Heatstream 200L Direct Mains Pressure Hot Water Storage Tank 200Dir in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Is it worth replacing a Potterton gold 9kw electric boiler with a hot water storage tank for a new Electric Combi Boiler ? Would there a reduction is electric consumption and therefore a saving ? Please advise
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals. We've been in our house for over 3 years now, when we moved in the hot water pressure was pretty good (confirmed by a retired plumber family friend)...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a problem with my hot water header tank getting warm water into it from the bottom of the header tank (not the hooked overflow/expansion pipe. Hence the header tank then reaches the overflow level and the overflow trickles out. I have changed the ball valve washers thinking it was...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock