Search the forum,

Discuss Happy new year. . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

beer.jpg

Same **** different day

Simon you're a chuffin inspiration... pass me the breadknife when you're done will you. Anyone know of any 2 for 1 funeral offers? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fact is old bean that YOUR life is in YOUR hands. YOU can either bob along on the river of life being blown along by the farts of others (a fartee) or you can be the 'farter' where others react to you.

The only thing that decides which you become is that ugly sod looking back from the mirror in the morning - YOU.

Anyone can do it. All it takes is the tiny tiny switch in the empty space tween your ears to be moved from fartee to farter... Anyone who has done it will tell you its like living a dream. Decisions are simple, actions are often difficult, but when you achieve the outcomes you've aimed for feel like you can conquer the world. In this mindset, nothing, truly nothing, is a setback - you just dont not consider failure. What appear to be Everests in the current mindset become matchsticks in the new mindset - it is 100% about perspective.

Sorry for going on, but I recognise that so many people on here have what it takes to be significantly different from the sheep who ply their trade as plumbers... :D

2018 was good. 2019 is going to be an order of magnitude better :cool::cool:

Happy new year everyone, enjoying having stumbled across this forum, you're all an interesting & knowledgeable bunch!

Looking forwards to becoming Gas Safe registered next year, hopefully a relocation down south towards the end of the year and hoping for good health for the other half and our menagerie!

Simon you're a chuffin inspiration... pass me the breadknife when you're done will you. Anyone know of any 2 for 1 funeral offers? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fact is old bean that YOUR life is in YOUR hands. YOU can either bob along on the river of life being blown along by the farts of others (a fartee) or you can be the 'farter' where others react to you.

The only thing that decides which you become is that ugly sod looking back from the mirror in the morning - YOU.

Anyone can do it. All it takes is the tiny tiny switch in the empty space tween your ears to be moved from fartee to farter... Anyone who has done it will tell you its like living a dream. Decisions are simple, actions are often difficult, but when you achieve the outcomes you've aimed for feel like you can conquer the world. In this mindset, nothing, truly nothing, is a setback - you just dont not consider failure. What appear to be Everests in the current mindset become matchsticks in the new mindset - it is 100% about perspective.

Sorry for going on, but I recognise that so many people on here have what it takes to be significantly different from the sheep who ply their trade as plumbers... :D

Cheers Dave,

Might feel a bit brighter once the funeral is out the way.

Happy new year everyone, enjoying having stumbled across this forum, you're all an interesting & knowledgeable bunch!

Looking forwards to becoming Gas Safe registered next year, hopefully a relocation down south towards the end of the year and hoping for good health for the other half and our menagerie!

Glad you are on board

I wouldn`t if I was you, the roads lined with gold wore out a long time ago! :D

:cool: at least I get to make the uncle happy that I've kept the family tradition going 3 gen of gas engineers/plumbers on that side of family and he thought he was last of the line.

Happy New Year to all. I agree with Pick, I'm very happy to have blundered in to the forum in 2018. Hoping to spend a bit less time on the tools this year and develop some other ideas. As Dave says 2019 will be whatever we make it. All the best, WC1 :)

You truly spoke from my soul. I think in the same way. I think if you want to be successful you will find the way, and the people who do not want to be successful find an excuse.

I love to conquer the world and anyone who had that feeling knows how hard work you had to put in to get that feeling - independency, being your own boss, live the life the way you want it and many more things. As you just mentioned it ain’t easy but it’s definitely worth the hard ride. 2018 was a brilliant year with up and downs but I truly believe 2019 will be better and again it lays in your own hand. Thanks for the tiny motivation post. It just showed me again that from day one it will be a great year!!!

Bottle of good champagne (don’t normally drink the stuff) and a bottle of very nice Sauvignon Blanc shared with my other half and I’m good also.
:)
White wine like Sauvignon blanc is a great fruity white wine. Happy new year Gary

I wish you all a happy new year too and hoping we can all make change to this forum for fo good. As we had so many discussions about the past - let the past be what it was and let’s carry on together and getting things rolling like it used to be if that what you all want. I would like to thank each and everyone on here to get help whenever you need some help. It is awesome to have such a great community which are willing to help you.

Thanks a lot to everyone!!!
Cheers to UKPF !!!

You my man, don’t take it personally it’s just the fact that I like the way you most of the time answers :)
No worries Matchless I have a thick skin just like a pit bull however I look forward to knawing your bones next time you come a calling! :p

No worries Matchless I have a thick skin just like a pit bull however I look forward to knawing your bones next time you come a calling! :p
Haha call me Ron, Jon!!!where in big world are you based by the way?

Reply to Happy new year. . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock