Search the forum,

Discuss Happy Customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ecowarm

I did a solar job for customer a few weeks ago, customer had supplied his own solar kit to install on an indoor swimming pool 70000 L 10m x 5m x 1.4m deep

The kit was 60 Navitron tubes which I fitted at a very shallow angle and facing west, it was the only position possible.

I was unconvinced it would get the pool up to a suitable temperature but I spoke to the person who sold the customer the kit and was told it would.

Anyway I was there yesterday about another job and the pool is at 29c and they are over the moon with the job.
hurray.gif

It took 6 weeks to raise the water to that temperature but is only the solar doing the job, no back up
hurray.gif
20.gif

I work mainly Lincs/ Notts/ and East Riding of Yorks but further afield is not a problem, Have van will travel!

had a few come back to me in the last couple of months as the systems are 1 year old on domestic house, one bloke has had gas bill;s of £4 a month recently where they were over £60 last year on warnm air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock