Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Halstead ACE HE30 combi boiler dhw issue in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Jon N

Jon N New Member

Halstead ACE HE30 combi boiler dhw issue, intermittent no hot water worse when heating been on. replaced hydroblock, diverter actuator, pcb and thermistor. None of these have made any difference also flow from hot tap same as from cold tap suggesting filters and heat exchanger okay. Any suggestions please scratching my head on this one.

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Are you gas safe?

3. Rob Foster

Rob Foster Top Contributor!!

Shaun there are two of these one other below Rob Foster

4. ShaunCorbs

? Tag me in

5. Jon N

Jon N New Member

No I am a Honeywell controls engineer

6. ShaunCorbs

Your only option is to get a gas safe engy to check and fix the issue

7. Jon N

Jon N New Member

Had two gas safe engineers fitted the new parts both fitted new hydroblock and pcb only for the problem to return a few months later, I fitted the thermister, just trying to get a handle on it before I call out another engineer.

8. Rob Foster

Rob Foster Top Contributor!!

Ok I would wait a while until the others come back , they might be more clued up specifically, but I do seem to remember they were never the best heating units. Ie boilers that have always been in the naughty corner even when new
    Rob Foster aka centralheatking