Search the forum,

Discuss Halstead ACE HE30 combi boiler dhw issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Halstead ACE HE30 combi boiler dhw issue, intermittent no hot water worse when heating been on. replaced hydroblock, diverter actuator, pcb and thermistor. None of these have made any difference also flow from hot tap same as from cold tap suggesting filters and heat exchanger okay. Any suggestions please scratching my head on this one.

Are you gas safe?

Your only option is to get a gas safe engy to check and fix the issue
Had two gas safe engineers fitted the new parts both fitted new hydroblock and pcb only for the problem to return a few months later, I fitted the thermister, just trying to get a handle on it before I call out another engineer.

Had two gas safe engineers fitted the new parts both fitted new hydroblock and pcb only for the problem to return a few months later, I fitted the thermister, just trying to get a handle on it before I call out another engineer.
Ok I would wait a while until the others come back , they might be more clued up specifically, but I do seem to remember they were never the best heating units. Ie boilers that have always been in the naughty corner even when new
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

Reply to Halstead ACE HE30 combi boiler dhw issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it will show an error, 60 degree, pump or flow. Well switch the tap off wait maybe fifteen seconds turn tap on and low and behold hot water. If after a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue with hot water, open hot water taps runs cold and indicates on boiler 60degrees or pump or pressure problem. Leave it ten seconds open taps again low...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Hopefully someone can throw some light on if this is a real issue or not. I have had this boiler for about 10 years, I noticed just recently that when the CH has been turned off that a couple of the rads closest to the boiler were slightly warm. When the boiler had demand to heat the DHW I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock