Search the forum,

Discuss H2 Panel link up unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have a brand new H2 panel that I've never used. Never got round to installing it to my log burner boiler. Cost me £600. I want to sell but do not know the best place to post it.
I'm willing to except £420. Any help would be great.

Hi, put your panel for sale in the For sale and Wanted section of forum, (near bottom of forum page.)

I will give you 50 quid quick before you get banned for life

Think he’s taking the P**s out of me from another post about the same thing. :p:p. But I may be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to H2 Panel link up unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively old unit however, it is still in great working condition and has been serviced on a regular basis. I'd like to add a Nest Thermostat to control the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has worked perfectly up until this week. When the boiler does start, it runs for a few seconds, makes some noises, and then shuts down again. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH. I've got quite good at it over the years being able to recognise the manifold brand and generation by just looking at it but then I have to go through...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, first post here. While I prefer copper-and-solder, I've used compression fittings successfully in the past, and I opted for compression throughout the present job because I'm tight for space. I got most of the fittings from the local Toolstation. They're standard 15mm equal tees...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I'm wondering if someone could possibly help, I'm looking for a possible part number b4 I call ideal in the morning, I fitted an Ideal vogue 6years ago so it's generation 1 vogue c32, I also fitted a RF wireless controller (prt4) The reciever part plugs directly onto the boiler...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock