Search the forum,

Professional Plumber Required GSR Plumber Needed WA10 5 - Couple hrs Work

Discuss GSR Plumber Needed WA10 5 - Couple hrs Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shneld

Hi.

I need a GSR plumber to do some small changes to gas pipework & MCW.

Work will need to be done at weekend or weekday evening.

This is in an empty (refurbishment) domestic property.

Please reply if you are interested.

Cheers

I assume WA10 is the postcode area you need the work done in, If so I think 'Bob the plumber' lives near there (About 40mins away). Maybe you could PM him?

Thank you for placing your requirement for a gas plumber on the forums shneld
As said any plumbers who can assist,please pm shneld direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GSR Plumber Needed WA10 5 - Couple hrs Work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the digital pump. He did not inform us that we would need a new processor because we had changed to a Combi and subsequently a valve blew. Should my builders...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some days/ weeks it’s fine and works fine all of the time but on the odd occasion it’s been running cold in the following sequence. It fires up the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Recently all the water tanks in the attic were disconnected to connect to the mains water supply (mine was already on mains but the other 5 flats in the building needed to be connected to mains water) and the company were also going to fit PRV's and isolation valves to the pipework...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock