Search the forum,

Discuss GSR Engineer in Hither Green required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannypipe

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi all.

Do any of the regulars cover Hither Green in London?

A mate of mine has just moved into a flat, and the boiler (Potterton Flamingo) is not working. The immersion heater doesn't seem to work either.

I've not been as its miles away from me in Kent.

I think they're looking for an immediate fix of the boiler, with a view to then replace it later.

I suggested to them that Stan on here might be interested?

If anyone wants the work, PM me and I'll send you my mates mob number.

He doesn't want to use just a random from Yellow Pages as he's worried about getting ripped off (his words not mine).

Cheers,

Dan

thanks for posting this dan. if everyone is interested as asked please pm dan directly thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GSR Engineer in Hither Green required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone, I'm coming to this forum in the hope that the collective minds can help me. The story is long, depressing and complex so I'll try to condense the issues for you all, and hopefully you can steer me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for reading the below tale... We...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is my first time posting to this site however i regularly browse it. Im looking for a bit of advice and guidance as I have recently gone self employed... I will give you a bit of background first.. So, my names Cameron, and i'm 22 years old. I've been plumbing since i left school...
Replies
Views
buzzingwithlife
B
Hi All Hoping someone can help me. I think its time I start to think about getting my boiler serviced which is a Ariston Combi Boiler A 30 MFFi. I don't have a maintenance plan and would prefer just to have it serviced annually by a trained Engineer. Does anyone have any recommendations on a...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
Hi I'm a self-employed heating installer currently subcontracting five day a week worth of work from a major heating company within Kent, and have done so for many years. i am based in Sidcup but I mainly work within Gravesend and Medway but can also venture into south london. I am looking...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock