Search the forum,

Discuss Ground Source Heat Pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bartdude

One of my customers has a large ongoing job and on the next phase he wants to install a GSHP. The plan is to run underfloor heating only for 2 new areas from it. It's not a huge space,a 12 kw output will be fine. He already has one fitted in another property and so has realistic expectations of performance.I've not installed one before and so I'd just like to get some opinions and advice.

I've explained I've not done this before but I'm keen to do so,my customer knows me and my work and he's happy for me to learn on this one. We've met the rep from one company already,but haven't committed to anything yet.

Any thoughts?

Your customer will save money if you're MCS registered and the heat pump is on the list...assuming the RHI arrives as we hope. So it might be worth doing a heat pump course. I did it down at Nu-Heat - they also have an umbrella scheme so you can become MCS registered quite quickly...but you have to use the products they supply (Nibe, Hitachi). They will also do all the tech stuff so you know it's sized correctly. 12kw sounds a bit much if it's only a small area...

Thanks for that lads,actually Kensa are the company that have looked at the job already,they've got a branch in Exeter where I live and Nu-Heat are 10 miles away so it will be between them. I'm looking to get into renewables so a course makes perfect sense.

Hi, Ground source heat pumps can be applied to a wide range of both domestic and commercial applications, ranging from heating a small residential property with a swimming pool to heating and cooling a large commercial building like a hotel. If a house, commercial property or swimming pool need heating or cooling, then a ground source heat pump can help to reduce running costs GSHP is the ideal bridging point between the latest green energy technologies and the people who benefit from these developments. GSHP is benefial for the enviroment as well as its installation help in saving money, save energy, operating cost.

At GeoPro Design {GeoPro Design: A full Geothermal System Design and GSHP Installation Service in Spain} offer a wide range of heating and cooling solutions, from providing an environmentally friendly solution to your domestic hot water (DHW) requirements through to a fully integrated heating and cooling system that can be controlled remotely.Ground source heat pumps can be installed at very low price for detail visit GeoPro Design: A full Geothermal System Design and GSHP Installation Service in Spain

Hi friend, Ground source heat pump can help to reduce running costs GSHP is the ideal bridging point between the latest green energy technologies and the people who benefit from these developments. GSHP is benefial for the enviroment as well as its installation help in saving money, save energy, operating cost. I am using GSHP services provide by geoprodesign.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ground Source Heat Pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi Can somebody tell me if a standard heat source pump installation uses a pressurized hot water tank? Or will the pressure for the hot water be the same as with my oil boiler and water storage tank (gravity-fed)?
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
Hello All, newbie here. I am building a new home on a spacious plot and considering a ground source heat pump instead of air source. I understand trenches need to be 1.2m deep, 1m wide, and 5m apart. But how level does the overall site have to be? My site is on the side of a hill and the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the digital pump. He did not inform us that we would need a new processor because we had changed to a Combi and subsequently a valve blew. Should my builders...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock