Search the forum,

Discuss Grohe mono Red tap won't turn off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Grohe boiling water unit and tap. It has been working well for a couple of weeks. All of a sudden there was a funny noise and the tap just kept emptying the hot water out. The tap is turned off. I have had to turn water supply off just before the filter. There is a new filter installed. Any ideas if the tap is a repairable unit and where to buy new parts for it? I can not find anything on website and all help lines are closed for the holiday period. Many thanks

Ok I found a video on YouTube and I have taken the tap to pieces and reset the washers. It seems ok now, but I think I will replace all the washers in the New Year just incase it happens again. Any other advice would be gratefully received. :)

Ok I found a video on YouTube and I have taken the tap to pieces and reset the washers. It seems ok now, but I think I will replace all the washers in the New Year just incase it happens again. Any other advice would be gratefully received. :)

Depending on age it might be under warrenty have you tried phoning them up?

Well I tried to order the hot water cartridge from Grohe's website, but it was not listed. I phoned their technical services and they sent me a new one free of charge immediately. Awesome service. Many thanks Grohe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohe mono Red tap won't turn off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a grohe red that doesn't warm the water anymore. The light on the tap is blinking in purple and the light on the boiler is white. getting boiling wzater from the tap is working (but it is cold). I think that there is an issue with internal sensor or the integrated circuit. I try...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with noise and vibrations from my shower when i first turn it on. The problem lasts for about 30 seconds after the shower is switched on before it stops. There is a sink nearby, sometimes if we switch that on slowly before turning on the shower then the shower doesn't make a...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn the water off to avoid potential catastrophic damage. When I go away I have always tended to turn ours off, that's typically anything from a couple of...
Replies
Views
Morning, Moved house a few months ago and first issue is having a slight leak on tap in kitchen. Went under sink to turn off water and there are four valves I can see as per attached photos. Tried turning all clockwise 90 degrees as per usual but water still coming out of tap. Am I missing...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I purchased 2x 1/2” tap gland for my basin because the hot one was faulty. I had to turn the stopcock of in the kitchen. I also had to turn off the mains on the pavement outside. I replaced the glands and the hot is working fine. But the cold tap does not turn off at all, with the new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock