Search the forum,

Discuss Greenstar Utility 32/50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
withdrawing my offer to turn out, you seem to know what your doing!

I know my limitations - I can find info on the internet well but I'm not a qualified oil technician!

Interesting - any way of telling whether I've got the old or new design of blast tube, short of disassembly, and are WB doing it as a recall/warranty item, or is it a matter of buying one, part no 87161080790 Blast Tube type S looks like the right one.

The modified one has a hole drilled in it whereas the original didn't. There's no recall, they're just changing at as there are issues.

£18 for a flexi seems a bit steep unless it's the long life type (which I would request).

£18 for a flexi seems a bit steep unless it's the long life type (which I would request).

Everyone's overheads and profit margins are different, also might be buying from a supplier who is charging big for quality.

I totally agree with some of the above, ill set a boiler up as close to MI as poss then over air it slightly to avoid sooting. As above, you lose a small amount of efficiency but are mostly assured a cleaner burn. Anyone trying to set and retain Manu spec on an old boiler is daft in my books!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Greenstar Utility 32/50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock