Search the forum,

Discuss Greenstar Ri wont start up ?? Advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

Im wondering if anyone can help. Ive done some work on a house for my son, and the gas and water have been off for a while but the works done now and the boiler wont fire up. We ve never seen it working but it was a rented house before so i assume it would have been working then but obv we dont know.

The central blue light is on, ive checked the pdf for instructions and vented any air from the heat exchanger - there wasnt any air in that,it was already full of water. Ive opened the gas cock on the boiler but didnt hear or smell any gas and the gas is def on, the water is def on but even though ive tried the reset button everytime i switch it on, the blue light comes on, the fan starts up but then stops

Any ideas what to check?

thanks

Yep time to get a gas safe engy out as you've messed around with it internally

Also get him to test what you've opened (gas wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Greenstar Ri wont start up ?? Advice please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock