Search the forum,

Discuss Greenstar heatslave 12/18 combi( condensing) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixServices

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
been to look at this boiler to "service" numerous faults with install.

Tried to fire the heating but boiler did nothing. Fires up on hot water fine.

External Honeywell wireless stat and 2 channel timer calling for heat, 230 at heating controls on board.
What voltages and when should I be getting on the diverter wires?
Also seemed to have 230 on limit stat but wouldn't reset. Is this normal?

Was far too late and in a crampt shed to be looking at this. Will have to go back tommorrow.

Should be 230V. Not easy to get to the pins to check for voltage though. Best to remove head and check for movement of the manual lever. Diverter valve body might be sticking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Greenstar heatslave 12/18 combi( condensing) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
Hi all, Thanks for reading. I just picked up a 2015 greenstar 2 heatslave 18/25 oil boiler to replace my relic from the 80's (still a greenstar bit not up to the flow requirements and it's not a condensing boiler so not efficient). Obviously a used item, it has 2 oil feeds. My current boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has been very reliable, and also runs at superb efficiency when tested, regularly serviced etc. The boiler is in a very old stone cottage (built 1791)...
Replies
Views
I’m about to replace my Honeywell Smartfit system with a conventional 2 channel heating pack (I’ll need new valves to replace the low voltage Smartfit units). I was initially looking at something basic like the Drayton Twin Zone Heating Control Pack, but would prefer a wireless stat if...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed function, it'll switch off at the programmer (no light) but boiler will stay on until they turn the stat down, I went and looked at it, they said they...
Replies
Views
S
Good afternoon. Our Greenstar i combi boiler works fine for heating but I am trying to find out why the boiler doesn't fire when I call for hot water. The fan seems to go but no blue light or firing up. Checked the pressure, all OK. The radiator underneath the boiler had a lot of air yesterday...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock