Search the forum,

Discuss Greenstar 30CDi Leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Hoping somebody could give me a heads up regarding this problem I've discovered on my Greenstar boiler.
Hoping its just a seal or washer replacement and possibly something I could do myself.
It's a slow leak starting at the top in and around the yellow locking clip and running down back of pump.
Drips about once every 10 seconds and only when heating is switched on.
Running hot water taps doesn't seem to affect it.
Any help much appreciated.

I've also included a 'WeTransfer' link showing a video of the leak (Video active til 25 November 2018).
boilrt3.zip

Cheers
leak2.jpg
leak1.jpg
leak2.jpg

Ray

Unless you have a current gas certificate of competence you should not even be in this boiler , taking the cover off is defined as work to a gas appliance . Your home insurance is now invalid . Call an expert on Monday who is gas safe registered. You can turn off the central heating feed and return valves below the boiler to prevent any more water leaking but that’s it for you , Rob Foster aka centralheatking
If you close these valves turn off boiler ,all controls to off

Reply to Greenstar 30CDi Leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock