Search the forum,

Discuss Green star HE 727 servicing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi folks. I can’t find any service instructions online for the above boiler. Any advice as to where to find some please folks ? Cheers

hi folks. I can’t find any service instructions online for the above boiler. Any advice as to where to find some please folks ? Cheers

Hi Macka,

Sometimes you need a bit more information mate, usually the GC (Gas Council) number of the boiler - or sometimes in the case of Worcester’s the number beginning with 7? - I’ve just found this also if you look at the front of HF link, it’s listing x2 for 7-27. ;) Also not sure if gives details on servicing?

https://www.freeboilermanuals.com/assets/pdf/worcester_bosh/ZWB7-27HE-combi.pdf

3367D4DB-4FB5-4530-9363-4CA4860CC171.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Macka,

Sometimes you need a bit more information mate, usually the GC (Gas Council) number of the boiler - or sometimes in the case of Worcester’s the number beginning with 7? - I’ve just found this also if you look at the front of HF link, it’s listing x2 for 7-27. ;) Also not sure if gives details on servicing?

https://www.freeboilermanuals.com/assets/pdf/worcester_bosh/ZWB7-27HE-combi.pdf

View attachment 39131

Cheers mate. I normally get all the details but because I was rushing I completely forgot. You’re right it doesn’t state any servicing details in the book really.

Reply to Green star HE 727 servicing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock