Search the forum,

Discuss Great training with OLCI in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ben

I have been training with OLCI and I have been very impressed with their facilities and training, their tutors are very knowledgeable especially Chris in Basildon, big thank you to him. I did have some minor issues with the 'customer care dept' which took far too long to sort out, although the problem has been resolved and I am more than happy with the outcome. Thank you very much OLCI, highly recommended.

Also a very big thank you to Michael O'Brian for organising a placement to complete my portfolio, possible pay rise for Chris and Michael for all your help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Great training with OLCI in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just after a little advice please. I must be very fortunate, as I have a 28 year old Valiant VCW-GB242-EH Combi Boiler, which over the 28 years has only had minor leaks caused by the odd gasket and rubber diaphragm replacement...Fingers crossed. I do however realise that the party may...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue with the water pressure. Toward the end of last year the pressure had got worse. For instance, you could not run another tap in the house if a...
Replies
Views
We have a Vaillant Ecotec 415 system boiler, about 11 years old. It has been serviced annually (most recently in Sept 2021) and we've had a couple of issues with odd noises in the past (once just after servicing), but these have been resolved by a heating engineer tweaking something or other -...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock