Search the forum,

Discuss Great Opportunity for the right Candidate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blokeofkent

Here is a fantastic opportunity for any plumbers, gas engineers or companies in the Southampton area.
If you have plenty of work on, I will be prepared to assist you with your busy workload and help ensure that your expertise reaches and satisfies your growing customer base.
I can offer a partially filled vessel of plumbing knowledge for you to fill as you wish. I will cater to your every whim, performing any menial task you deem fit whilst listening intently to your wide array of plumbing stories and anecdotes.
I achieved my NVQ2 Plumbing last year, have my Blue plumbers CSCS card, have full UK Driving Licence, own transport and (some) tools. I understand the going rate is 'peanuts,' which isn't great, but at least I'll have something to go with my pint come home time.
Thanks for your time.

Good luck with your search, Blokeofkent! I sincerely hope you find someone ;)

Here is a fantastic opportunity for any plumbers, gas engineers or companies in the Southampton area.
If you have plenty of work on, I will be prepared to assist you with your busy workload and help ensure that your expertise reaches and satisfies your growing customer base.
I can offer a partially filled vessel of plumbing knowledge for you to fill as you wish. I will cater to your every whim, performing any menial task you deem fit whilst listening intently to your wide array of plumbing stories and anecdotes.
I achieved my NVQ2 Plumbing last year, have my Blue plumbers CSCS card, have full UK Driving Licence, own transport and (some) tools. I understand the going rate is 'peanuts,' which isn't great, but at least I'll have something to go with my pint come home time.
Thanks for your time.

Good luck buddy, that's the best application letter I've ever seen. It's a shame your miles away from me.

Thanks guys. Think I'll write my application letter like that. Can't hurt to stand out a little!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Great Opportunity for the right Candidate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im a homeowner and have had a new shower installed. This meant the installation of a new radiator also. However, the plumber has placed the radiator far too close to the shower. It is right next to the exit/entrace of the shower which seems unsafe as it could burn undressed people and just...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating Not Working Normally. When I turn on the heating, it doesn’t start. However, I still receive hot water, suggesting the boiler does work in some...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am concerned about the shower drain body in this picture being loose. I can move the metal ring visible in the picture left and right freely with my hand. My question is whether there is way to fix this from above without having to access the drainassembly from below the shower tray...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock