Search the forum,

Discuss gravity or booster or power shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
For new affordable 2 storey 100m2 3 bedroom semi detached with air to water heat pump and system mixing valve, which should I go with:
Option 1: gravity domestic water with pumped shower (mira vigor)
Option 2: whole house / stuart turner monsoon - which model
Option 3: whole house / grundfoss scala 2
Best regards,
A

Reply to gravity or booster or power shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm moving to a megaflow from a regular immersion heater set up. The house has several showers and at the moment they are fed by gravity feeds from the immersion (hot water) and a top floor tank (cold water). All the showers are powered by (pressure drop) pumps which are fed by...
Replies
Views
D
I currently have an 8.5kw electric shower on a gravity fed system in bathroom which doesn't give great flow when hot turned up but to get a 10mm cable to fuse board would be really difficult at best (I've checked and on 6mm at the minute) I would like a mains shower however changing to unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future, but likely the PV kind rather than the thermal kind, and won't be having heat pump in the future. So the cylinder would be connected to the boiler at...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock