Search the forum,

Discuss Gravity Fed System - upgrade to Combi/ High Pressure System in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homealone

I currently have a gravity feed system.

In the very near future I am adding a loft extension to my property so the 2 cold water tanks in my London roof will have to be removed.

I seek a plumbing/engineer to visit my property to give me advice and possible options in upgrading my existing system. I am based in Hammersmith, West London.

Can anyone offer their services or recommend others please.

Many thanks

Are you just looking for advice on how to do the job, or do you want someone to price the work for you
Big difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gravity Fed System - upgrade to Combi/ High Pressure System in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a combi boiler for hot water and heating but have 2 showers in the house. Obviously low water pressure if both showers are used at same time. I'm wondering if I could install a water tank to gravity feed one of the showers, with new electrric shower and if so how to stop the water...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the AUTO (adaptive mode) setting on this the new pump or which mode it is best set at (recently had our old 3-speed pump replaced with the above smart...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m replacing my old Honeywell Smartfit system on a oil fired gravity-fed system in a bungalow. I’ve read conflicting advice on gravity fed systems requiring an AAV, unless in a bungalow to aid bleeding on first fill? One AAV is in the loft on - what I think - is the boiler return pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from the loft water reservoir tank (which also feeds the cold water taps in the bathroom & the WC cistern). There is an expansion vessel attached to this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock