Search the forum,

Discuss good boiler breakdown courses? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all, i am by no means an expert on boiler breakdowns and fault finding, i have had one or two times that i have had to call technical helplines to help find the faults, i was just wondering if anyone has done any good breakdown/fault finding/ repair courses,

i saw an advert for mr combi but wasnt to sure about how good it is, and body done any courses like this (not the manufacturer courses).

dont really know about courses,all i know is by experience do you know how to use a multi meter and have a basic understanding of how boilers work?

I've recently been on a course (oil boilers) at Worcester Bosch - brilliant (probably because I was the only person and had free run for the day). Cost about £50.

dont really know about courses,all i know is by experience do you know how to use a multi meter and have a basic understanding of how boilers work?

Hi gas man, yeah i know how to use a multimeter (just about) and have a reasonable understanding of how boilers work and sequences they go through. i have done quite a few repairs with no problem but i have had some recently that have had me scratching my head, i always feel like i look like i havent a clue infront of the customers, just fancied seeing if there are any fault finding courses that cover the more complex problems.

i have a real phobia of mis diagnosing faults i guess, :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to good boiler breakdown courses? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock