Search the forum,

Discuss Going to install a Magnetic filter some help needed identifying pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Translation:

Adey wanted to charge me when I enquired on behalf of a customer:

The lid spanner you require is product code BSPN1 – Cost £10.59p and the seal pack is product code SEAPKPRO – Cost £11.50p.

There will also be a delivery charge of £2.95.

In practice, the lid comes undone with grips and the customer told me that my cleaning it and greasing it up seemed to have worked for now, but if it leaked again, he'd just get me to replace it with a better model. I felt £11.50 for three O rings was a lot and that a plastic lid spanner should not be more expensive than a Britool metal spanner.

Speak to your adey rep / trade days mine gave me a few sets for any of the old ones but I don't touch the red labels any more due to issues

Speak to your adey rep / trade days mine gave me a few sets for any of the old ones but I don't touch the red labels any more due to issues
I doubt I'm big enough game for their interest, to be honest. Only ever bought one Magnaclean, and I prefer the FT2s anyway, so I'm unlikely to ever be an important customer, but thanks for the suggestion.

Reply to Going to install a Magnetic filter some help needed identifying pipes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock