Search the forum,

Discuss Glowworm Energy Store 35 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

KingDoey

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
1C863A34-014E-48FD-920D-8628F4C8E71B.jpeg
Hi all

Am fitting one of these next week. Made a start Friday and hung it on wall.

In the box you get a TMV blending valve and a Caleffi branded combi bloc for the unvented side of things.

The book tells you nothing!

I have sussed it I think but just have one question. The combi bloc has a 15mm connection I am not sure what for? I have fitted loads of these in the past but have never had the extra 15mm connection?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Use it for what you want it’s balanced so anything

I would like to know how the boiler performs if you can do a little review

I’ve got the old ultracom store it’s a great little boiler

Problems

Weight and size

It is ridiculously big... lot of pipework needed underneath aswell.

Yeah I will tell you what its like! 20l/m apparantly!

Cheers

I’ve got the old ultracom store it’s a great little boiler

Problems

Weight and size

First impressions were the PRV on top of the boiler is in a stupid place. It gets in way of flue! Clear design flaw. Had to angle the flue ever so alightly to get it out!

First impressions were the PRV on top of the boiler is in a stupid place. It gets in way of flue! Clear design flaw. Had to angle the flue ever so alightly to get it out!

Mine goes out to the left so no issue for me but will have a look

Reply to Glowworm Energy Store 35 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock