Search the forum,

Discuss Glowworm Energy 30c rumbling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

KingDoey

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello

I have the above boiler in my new property. Was only built a few months ago so brand new.

To get to the point before I call Glowworm out under warranty, I know their aftersales are shocking.

The boiler when lighting is occasionally making a really loud rumbling noise. To the point where it sounds like its going to blow up! Once lit is fine... a moment ago i saw the case ‘pop’ outwards as it lit.

I have checked combustion on high and low, all fine. Also condensate is clear.

We fit a lot of glowworm at work and i expected the gas valve to be out if I am honest.

Anything else anyone can think it coupd be?

Many thanks

It's under the manufacturers warranty get em out K, is the co2 correct? I have had faulty gas valves on these . Kop

Thanks for replys. Yeah co2 is bang on. All readings fine. My first thought was gas valve out.

I reckon it might be fan speed or something. Have sent Gloworm a message this morn so hopefully hear today.

Cheers all

Reply to Glowworm Energy 30c rumbling in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock