Search the forum,

Discuss Glowworm 18hxi problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I wonder if anyone can help. I moved into a 12 year old 3 storey house just over a year ago. The heating and hot water worked fine all last winter. When I have come to switch it on again now the weather is colder, the hot water is fine but the radiators don’t come on. I turned off the hot water and put the heating on ‘constant’ but again no heating. No faults show on the boiler. There are two two-way valves on the Mega Flow tank. When the boiler is on and heating the water I can open the heating one manually and it heats the radiators up. When the boiler goes off and reaches the water temperature, the heating goes off and doesn’t come back on. The thermostat has no effect; it doesn’t ‘click’ when turned either. The pump is working. All fuses are ok. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Well it does sound like a control fault are you any good with a multimeter can you remove the head of the two port valve the heating then turn it on and see if it moves

Yes but does the motor turn when you remove the head

Glow worm 18hxi all of the sudden no hot water but heating works fine. Any idea or quick fix before engineer call out?

Reply to Glowworm 18hxi problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock