Search the forum,

Discuss Glow worm boiler serial number age in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

G

Girl85

Hi I am buying a property with a flow worm flexicom 24 cx boiler. I am trying to find out age of boiler or installation date. I have the serial number. Is there a way I can check this pls

Old do you have around 14 years tbh new boiler time

Yes but you would have to phone gloworm up but if you post it up I can give you an approximate

I have similar issue. Flexicom 30 CX

Considering getting new one as repairs gender but if old might as well invest rather than drag on.

Serial number is 2000463986-04

2000 so hasn’t done too bad

Used to fit these many moons ago a 20 year old boiler needs replacing in all honesty, Glowworm have a replacement at a reasonable cost I changed a Glowworm ultimate for a Glowworm compact recently it was a rental property so the costs had to be kept to a budget. Kop

Attachments

• IMG_20211008_172633.jpg
    IMG_20211008_172633.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20211008_182856.jpg
    IMG_20211008_182856.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20211008_182814.jpg
    IMG_20211008_182814.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Reply to Glow worm boiler serial number age in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock