Search the forum,

Discuss German plumber seeking job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hello all,

My name is Ronny Gottschling and I am a German fully qualified plumbing engineer.

I am looking for work in North, South, East London to Build a bigger and trustful relationship with customers.
I am a hard working, efficient and clean worker who is punctual and does not resign very easy.

I have got over 12 years German plumbing experience and more than 3 years in UK.
I am skilled in following:

Central heating
Underfloor heating
Power flush
Unvented and vented systems
Boiler break downs
Various installs

Blockages
Burst pipes
Hot water cylinders
Megaflows

Tiling and carpentry

Based on having and managing my own company I know exactly what sort of work has to be done if you are going to work on site as well as on domestic.

i have been doing quite few refurbishments and extensions here in London.

I used to manage a lot of people in various type of work as I learned in Germany how to handle extensions / refurbishments. My task was it to order materials, dealing with customers wishes and problems, problems solving, to make sure that the targets will get done on time with an high end finish.

I also got knowledge about oil boilers even though you will hardly find it here in London.

If you are interested in having a cheerful and a hard working person in your house who is willing to give you fanastic service than do not hesitate to invite me for an interview.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Ronny

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello croppie,

I need to say no unless somebody would support me to help me with my portfolio to undertake finally the exam to be gsr.

It's quite hard to find somebody who is willing to do it. Therefore I will need to say not now but asap if I get a lil support.

but thanks for asking mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for welcoming me I really love this forum you really do a great job here thumbs up !!!

Hi Ronny,

It's a shame you didn't live 80 miles further North or I would be interested in chatting to you!

Keiran.

Last edited:
sorry old son but you need a map, I am in Devon way south of London, but good try :)

Hi Ronny,

If you work in the Surrey area it might be an idea to have a chat.

I have a bathroom job coming up in Oct and need some help.

Martin

I cant really offer a full time job at present, but may be able to offer some sub contracting work in the future. Most of my work is in South East London and Surrey. Do you have all your own tools, a van and public liability insurance?

I cant really offer a full time job at present, but may be able to offer some sub contracting work in the future. Most of my work is in South East London and Surrey. Do you have all your own tools, a van and public liability insurance?

Yes got all your require. Appreciate it a lot. Just let me know when you need more hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to German plumber seeking job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock