Search the forum,

Discuss Gas safety engineer Norwich install LPG hob and bottles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oddball

Hello,
I have purchased a Calor Gas Cooker Hose kit TB 1053) and a automatic changeover kit (TB 1029) together with a 6m length of yellow Kuterlex tube 15mm * 0.7mm

The pipe needs to be run down a wall outside and buried for approx. 3ft. then run up an outside wall and in the house. The hole will be dug. The connection is for a 5 ring gas hob only - the hob will be fitted at a later date.

The location is Potter Heigham and I am looking for quotes to connect this up.
[h=1][/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safety engineer Norwich install LPG hob and bottles in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Outside of using a gas-safe LPG engineer, do I have to notify building control for the installation of pipework, hob and a 15kg propane bottle?
Replies
Views
Hi all gas engineers. While doing landlord’s gas safety , if gas hob do not have data badge or manual . How can we test it for safe to use ??
Replies
Views
H
Hi I wonder if anyone can help please. I'm building a new small house and propose to install a natural gas kiln in an outbuilding. The new house house will probably have a combi boiler 24-28kw & gas cooker hob (say 8kw). I have no technical information of my kiln [25 yrs old] - manufacturer...
Replies
Views
Hotwork40
H
Hi all, I am in the process of refurbishing a storey semi-detached house in London, UK. This is a complete refurb, including new pipes chased into walls, under the floors, installing a new boiler and new unvented cylinder. When I started the work, my builder assured me that he has a gas...
Replies
Views
GID1 Essential CORGI Gas Safety Manual - best selling 'foundation' gas installer manual continues to be an essential 'on the job' technical reference source for the modern gas professional CORGIdirect's best selling 'foundation' gas installer manual continues to be an essential 'on the job'...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock