Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safe Tech Suoport Officer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no grey areas.....
Just varying shades of darkness [emoji41]

I've never said "use your engineering judgement" on the phone,
I'd probably end up saying
" just put your tools back in the van, apologise to the customer and tottle off and let her phone someone who has half a clue what they are doing" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds about right for an organization interested in one thing only, is it really safety,Oooops did I really say that out loud.

Yes but what price can you put on safety ?????

Let me think...

ÂŁ180 odd quid a year for ticket
ÂŁ70 quid a year for Bs standards

[emoji12]

You must have some list of qualifications if it takes a grands worth of reassessments
Usually about the same for me but i'm thinking about going renegade for my last few years at this pish and stuff (i'd to edit the stars there) them all lol

Kirk, I have found the salary, but out of respect foryou, I won't mention it.
Do they supply a computer. Do they pay any expenses (heating , home office etc)?
Cheers

Kirk, I have found the salary, but out of respect foryou, I won't mention it.
Do they supply a computer. Do they pay any expenses (heating , home office etc)?
Cheers

Mention the salary if you want to, but I appreciate the comment,
You don't get any payment for heating, but you advise the tax office you are a home worker and your tax code is altered to give you something for that side of things, I can't remember how much it is, in fact I'm not even sure I've contacted the tax office myself to sort that out yet haha, need to do it, you get all the equipment you need, desk, chair drawers lamp etc etc etc, you get laptop and extra screen, which is great now that up I use both

Kirk, thank you for your input. Since I applied, I have been offerred another job which. after the probation period. will pay about ÂŁ300 per annum less.

So I am probably going to take the bird in the hand and write to withdraw gracefully fron the interview.

Do you happen to have any idea how many posts are available, and do these jobs come up very often?

Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirk, thank you for your input. Since I applied, I have been offerred another job which. after the probation period. will pay about ÂŁ300 per annum less.

So I am probably going to take the bird in the hand and write to withdraw gracefully fron the interview.

Do you happen to have any idea how many posts are available, and do these jobs come up very often?

Thanks again.

I'm honestly not sure if it will be one or two jobs, I think that is dependant on other people potentially moving about, I applied in May 2014 and started in the August, one person retired recently, but I've no idea when another opportunity will crop up, depends on some one else leaving I suppose
Good luck with the new job

I'm honestly not sure if it will be one or two jobs, ...... but I've no idea when another opportunity will crop up, depends on some one else leaving I suppose
Good luck with the new job

Thank you Kirk.
I was wondering if they were expanding the team, as we do seem to have to be on hold a while if we phone in.
I just hope I am jumping in the right direction.

Thank you Kirk.
I was wondering if they were expanding the team, as we do seem to have to be on hold a while if we phone in.

The phone queue would drop if people would learn about CO alarms and what's happened with NCS haha

Tbh kirk we dont need to know - thats why we pay yous [emoji12]

Thank you Kirk.

What is the new job you have accepted?

I ask for of technical advice sometimes, I'am not ashamed to admit I don't know all the tech bulletins, regs of by heart.

I haven't asked about CO alarms yet though ;)

Nothing wrong with asking any question at all, we all learn by asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe Tech Suoport Officer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock