Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safe t-Shirts-Where did you get yours from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hardy1

Hi there everyone, to all the Gas Safe Engineers who have gas safe t-shirts where did you get yours from?, ive bought 2 already one from corgi direct and ended up returning it cause it was nasty material, and the other one from gaswear(wouldnt recomend to anyone) as they had no contact with me and no confirmation they had even send my t-shirt so i ended up ringing the bank and getting them to cancel the payment and take further steps, can anyone tell me where i can get one from which is genuine and a proper polo t-shirt with the gas safe logo, thanks for your time.

if your gas registered, you can download templates to print your own badges. print onto iron on paper & then buy polo shirts that suit you

ahaaaaa good idea dont know why i didnt think of that, cheers for that mate, do you know where i can get iron on paper?

Loads of companies doing these on ebay, I had 3 Polos, any colour, with gas safe badge and companies name too. All for about ÂŁ30 delivered.
Does give that professional look.

ahaaaaa good idea dont know why i didnt think of that, cheers for that mate, do you know where i can get iron on paper?

my wife is a childminder and gets paper from early learning centre and office world to print stuff on T's for the kids, seems quite cheap, PC world do them as well but they are expensive, you can also download the logo and email it to any company to embroider onto anything you want, from cheap T's to top quality polos

cheers for all your replies, i will have a look at the paper, seems the best idea at the moment, now just gota look at where to find it, thanks again.

Ive bought some landlord safety pads from gas safe direct, very good service from them, thats where ill buy mine

cheers for all your replies, i will have a look at the paper, seems the best idea at the moment, now just gota look at where to find it, thanks again.
Try ebay , it comes in 2 different types 1 for dark clothing & 1 for light clothing.

..well I'm gonna get the logo tattooed onto my face when I'm all signed up....like a Maori Warrior I would have bloomin well earned my stripes by then.....then they'll probably get bunked by the HSE and I'll look a right nerd...!!

try these Hardy, friend of mine uses them says they are good........... www.acworkwear.com

im having the same problem with gaswear there recomended by gas safe as well havent heard a thing im gonna have to ring my bank now after reading this.........

just download template and take it to your local printers along with a top of your choice. I've got t-shirts, jumpers, fleeces and jacket. You wouldn't believe the amount of people who will notice and ask for your number.

I ordered a load of tee shirts from a workwear place literally at the end of my road, got my company name on the left breast and the gas safe logo on the right sleeve. from date of ordering it took 4 weeks for them to get delivered to the shop. shop calls me and tells me they have arrived, i go down next day to pick up. oh what a bummer they have lost them, i tell them call me when they find them. been over 2 months and still no word. never using them again. lol

sounds like they're really well organised. probably phone you in six months wondering why you haven't picked them up.

im having the same problem with gaswear there recomended by gas safe as well havent heard a thing im gonna have to ring my bank now after reading this.........

yeah definetley mate thats what i done, no one picks up the phone or anything voicemail is full, id cancel the order, thats what i done, safest option in my opinion

I bought fromgas safe direct excelent service great quality and realy good offers buy 3 get one free ect
They are nothing to do with the register but supply quality gear only to registered engineers not like e bay cowboys and quick turn around too can not recomend highley enough

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought fromgas safe direct excelent service great quality and realy good offers buy 3 get one free ect
They are nothing to do with the register but supply quality gear only to registered engineers not like e bay cowboys and quick turn around too can not recomend highley enough

I DO NOT AGREE HERE ,

I did ordered some and the quality of the embroidery was SHOCKING POOR QUALITY,
I called them spoke to Peter the manager and he was VERY RUDE and Ignorant to my complain ,
I sent them back to them and asked for refund but HE refused to pay my money back .
Then I asked for plain t -shirt so i can get local firm to do them
THEY REFUSE TO GIVE THEM , They sell product with really low quality

I am saying to you all

AVOID THEM ,

I lost ÂŁ100.00

welcome to the forum hseenemy

hseenemy when did you order?, its been over 3-4 weeks and still no answer when they pick the phone up no reply to my phone calls? whats going on?, do you have another contact number?

I bet is the guy from the office ,as on my last conversation to them I did mention about the forum and that i will make sure everyone find out about there poor quality and customer service

there number is -01277815111

cancel your order you will be shocked with the quality ,if you get your product

some one comes out of the blue ,new member + MY LAST CONVERSATION to them on yesterday

However Lee ,I can only guess mate ! but i have never ever been treated like this, do not even know where to complain ,

my boy is going now to local nursery and the embroidering on his sweater is amazingly good , and I will contact them to do the job

I was seriously embarrassed to put GAS SAFE DIRECT product on as it did looks so unprofessional finished

image is everthing , first impressions etc.

even our new lad who started last friday had tshirt and soft shell for monday morning

I agree Lee ,and the product from GSD did look the worst thing I have ever seen , When I did order them I first listed to have products for the 5 lads
that did work for me ,

Luckily my wife said to me get some for your self and have a look how it looks and then get the rest ,as i was going to have them with the person's
name in the front

if i did not lessen to wife could have lost ÂŁ500.00

no i am glad mate ,she is always right as my stupidity has not got a limits ,

the down side is that i dont always ask her for her opinion first :)

I bet is the guy from the office ,as on my last conversation to them I did mention about the forum and that i will make sure everyone find out about there poor quality and customer service

there number is -01277815111

cancel your order you will be shocked with the quality ,if you get your product

I was thinking he was working for them a while back, it didnt seem right.

UPDATE ,

out of the blue some one nocks on the door and ring the bell ,DPD delivery man just now.

Small package containing 2 of the T-shirts and 1 sweater .
This is part of the 5 -T shirts and 3 sweater i ordered and was not happy with so I did sent them back to GAS SAFE DIRECT ,

So here is some photos for you to see your self .

Do not why I got delivered them when they told me that I have to pay for the delivery my self .

DSC_0382.jpgDSC_0383.jpgDSC_0385.jpgDSC_0391.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe t-Shirts-Where did you get yours from? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock