Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safe sub contractors required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Easyboilers

Hi all if there are any gas safe registered engineers out there in the London and Essex areas that would like some subcontractor work.
We are based in Basildon, Essex, a lot of our work is around Basildon, Romford, Dagenham, East London, London and the surrounding areas.
If you are interested please contact me 07860561406
Decent rates of pay, must be experianced in boiler breakdowns, fault finding, boiler installations.
DBS check an advantage for our contract work.
You can work full time subcontracting or pick days, afternoons, mornings and so on.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kirk Day
JLC PROPERTY SERVICES LTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe sub contractors required. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to learn more about identifying faults ect (ideally based in SE London). I can be available at short notice for ad hoc work (It doesn't need to be a...
Replies
Views
URGENT Hi Were a property maintenance company based in Shropshire looking for a gas safe engineer to carry out minor works as and when required this year on kitchen installations Contact paul Please get in touch for full details
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am considering retraining as a gas safe engineer through enrolling on a course that includes 5 weeks of classroom learning, arranged work placement to complete an onsite portfolio and ACS assessments. The course will cost £6k. I'm 34, currently employed full time as a mechanical...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage, some purging, 1 install and then any AR / ID + inoperable Gas Safety controls which may present themselves. I am professional, hard working and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock